ORDERS AND DELIVERY IN ALERT LEVEL 3 AND 2
Dear Masala fam,
We thankyou for your support in these unprecedented times. In light of the PM's announcement to our move to Alert Level 3 on Tuesday 28 April, we have reopened our store.
We have also received an unprecedented demand and request patience from our customers while we work at full capacity to fulfil all our orders as soon as possible.
Update Sunday 31 May
All orders placed will be processed from 3 June.
Deliveries within Auckland: Delivery date 06-08 June (approx)
Deliveries outside of Auckland: Shipping date 10-13 June (approx)
We are experiencing a truly unprecedented demand and request your patience with us and appreciate your support! Please ask us any questions you may have on email@example.com
Can I place an order?
Yes! We are excited to get back to doing what we love and hand pouring candles for your homes.
What will this mean for my order?
While we are doing our best to keep things speedy, it may be possible that we are not able to restock as usual and there may be delays of up to two weeks in your order being received.
If we are unable to fulfil your order in a reasonable time of up to two weeks without any communication with you regarding the matters, we will refund the price in full!
What if I need my order urgently?
We cannot make a standard guarantee for overnight delivery of orders during Covid-19 times, but please do message us if you need anything accommodated ASAP and we will do our best!
How will safety and hygiene be managed?
We operate from home, in a safe and clean environment, managed by one person. That is myself, the owner of Masala Scents! This reduces the likelihood of any transmission or lack of sanitisation on any products. I maintain the highest standard of hygiene through out the entire process and in our workspace to provide safe and quality products.
How will delivery be contactless?
We do deliveries ourselves within Auckland and will be managed by myself - the owner! For contactless delivery these are the procedures that will be applied.
- A delivery date will be provided to you via text or email.
- A suitable location at your home to leave the package (front door/mailbox/by gate) will be arranged and a time slot for delivery assigned.
- On the day of delivery we will text you 30 mins to 1 hr before our delivery time.
- On arrival to your location, we will message you we have arrived and leave your items at your requested location.
Contactless delivery means we will not be able to take orders for delivery to business addresses or P.O boxes.
How will pick up be contactless?
We operate from home! This makes making contactless pickup easier. This is the procedure that will be applied.
- A pick up date will be provided to you via text or email.
- A time slot to pick up the items will be chosen by you.
- On the day of pickup please message us when you are on your way to pick up.
- We will place your order in the contactless pick up area for you to collect!
Happy shopping lovelies! Please stay safe and stay home.
Get in contact with us if you have any more questions at 'firstname.lastname@example.org'